P3 Kali Training Seminar
Posted: November 09, 2019
Kali Training Seminar
Invictus Martial Arts will be hosting this Kali training seminar as an awesome way to diversify your martial arts knowledge! We invite you to come on Sunday, December 1st, 2019 to join us for this great learning opportunity from 12:00PM-3:00PM. Registration is only $50 and the link to register is below. Register now as we can only take 35 total students for the event, teenagers and up, and YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER. No registration at the door.
- One Day of P3 Impact Weapon Training: From 12:00PM-3:00PM you will recieve in-depth instruction focused on the practical defense (and attacks) against an attacker with and without an impact weapon.
- Practical Technique: Learn defense against the most common attacks, have fun training, and be able to apply the techniques if and when you need them.
- Hands On Training: Practice these "tactics" in a controlled and fun environment (with some special scenarios just for you!)
What You Will Learn...
- When Threatened: Learn to immediately control an attacker's attention... thus controlling the attacker.
- When Attacked: Learn how an impact weapon is used against you, and thus how to defend against it.
- When Things Go Wrong: Life isn't perfect, and neither is self-defense! Learn what to do when things don't go as planned (and how to practice for this in a controlled environment.)
Meet The Instructor
Mr. Jason Davis will be the guest instructor for this training seminar event. Benefit from more than 3 Decades of practical and real defense experience from in Pekiti Tirsia Kali, Krav Maga, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as well as Taekwondo.
Follow the link below to get registered to attend the event!